Sorensen Oil Ship's Lamp II
The Sorensen Classic Oil Yacht Lamp is a beautiful Dutch-made lamp with a compass motif etching on the glass globe. This nautical lamp will enhance any wall or boat cabin with its traditional beauty.
This compass motif oil lamp is solid brass and hand lacquered, requiring no polishing. The lamp rests in a four-way gimbal, and the 5 inch (127 mm) handmade acid-frosted compass globe is securely fastened with a clip-on spring in stainless steel. It can be converted to electric with the Electric Conversion Kit ((ES-1) which is sold separately.
E.S.Sorensen, a Danish company, produces a fine collection of high-quality, handmade oil lamps designed and made using models and tools dating back to the end of the 19th century.
- 0.24" (6mm) circular burner
- Oil Container Capacity: 4 oz (.12 l)
- Burn Time: +/- 9 hours with clean burning Weems & Plath lamp fuel
- Individually numbered
- Weems & Plath is the exclusive U.S. distributor for E.S.Sorensen lamps
- Two year limited warranty
- Electric Conversion Kit (ES-1) sold separately
Length: 6.4 in (16.26 cm)
Width: 3.7 in (9.4 cm)
Height: 7 in (17.78 cm)
Weight: 2 lb (17.78 cm)
UPC Code: 5711403004575
HTS Code: 9405.50.3000
We Also Recommend