Weems & Plath Endurance 145 Barometer/Comfortmeter
Utilizing the largest dial size of the Endurance collection, the brass 145 Barometer/Comfortmeter combines a barometer with a thermometer and hygrometer in one instrument that is easy to read. The comfortmeter portion of the dial measures temperature and humidity while the barometer displays barometric pressure.
The Endurance Barometer/Comfortmeter has a maintenance-free, ultra-hard brass finish that is guaranteed to NEVER tarnish. It also features a patented Slide-n-Lock Mounting System that eliminates the need for visible mounting screws and allows for easy removal for adjustments. This combination barometer thermometer hygrometer is also weatherproof and designed for outdoor use.
- Temperature compensated, fully adjustable, aneroid movement
- Inch and millibar scales
- Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500' above sea level
- Beveled glass crystal
- O-ring seated behind glass for weatherproof construction
- Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
- United States Patent #8,925,381
Dimensions: Dial: 5 3⁄4” (146 mm) Overall Diameter: 7 1⁄8” (181 mm) Depth: 1 7⁄8” (48 mm)
Weight: 1.45 lbs (658 g)
UPC Code: 721002003928
HTS Code: 9025.80.1500
We Also Recommend